Thursday 28 November 2019

Wear a Crown at Koronadal




Vacations are really expensive. Beach more than $1,000. The food $200 per person. Believe me, I had the same problems but I discovered Koronadal City in the Philippines.

WHERE TO STAY

Before going to the Philippines, I researched hotels and was surprised to see hotels that range from $14 to $136 a night. TheFarm at Carpenter Hill is a resort and hotel, that accommodates events so it’s very convenient for every occasion.

WHAT TO EAT

A person holding a piece of pizza

Description automatically generatedWho doesn’t love food? Well, not me. I noticed when I was there were the food places!

Pantatan Fortune Field Resort Restaurant serves the best Filipino fish dishes you
want to try, from tilapia to catfish.
Basilio’s Based-Basil Pasta & Resto and $3 for lasagna is worth it!
Tintin’s Bakery Cafe! They serve the best cakes and coffee. My
ultimate favourite was the red velvet cheesecake.


No need to bring $200 per person, $200 is enough for three people.

WHAT TO WEAR

The Philippines is hot, so you should bring reserved summer clothing, like tank tops. Also, bring a bottle of water when you go out if you want to spend less.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Thank you for your tips. I'll surely visit those places you mentioned when I get the chance ��

    ReplyDelete