Thursday 7 November 2013

Take The Stage!


Going to concerts is something that I really enjoy doing in Toronto. I’ve been to many different venues around the city and have narrowed down my top five:


Over the past four years, I’ve seen countless artists and bands. My most favourite performer to this day is Hedley. I have seen them live 46 times and still haven’t gotten sick of them. Their new album Wild Life will be dropping a month from now and surely their tour date tickets will be going on sale the following week on Ticketmaster.


One of the best concerts I have been to this year was Jay Z and Justin Timberlake’s Legends of the Summer tour at the Rogers Centre. These two are two of my favourite artists and seeing them live together was an unbelievable experience. Their talents really worked well together. I would highly recommend that you see either one of these artists if you have the chance!



Some upcoming concerts that I am very excited to be attending are:

 Some upcoming concerts I wish I was attending:

Concerts are memories that will forever be with you. They don’t last one night; they last a lifetime. Memories swarm back to me when I hear a song I’ve seen live. I cannot get enough of the feeling you get when the lights go off right before the performer takes the stage.

What has been your favourite concert experience?

Shoot me your thoughts on Twitter at @romakant

No comments:

Post a Comment