Friday 12 October 2012

Where's Waldo? Bringing A Game To Life

What is the beauty of sports? Is it the game being played? The teams? You favourite player? For everyone this may be a different answer or even a combination of a few. However, for me I love the fans. There's nothing better than hearing 30,000 people screaming at the top of their lungs. Every Saturday in the Fall this is no different. Being a college football fan, I love the passion and energy that is at every game. Now what does "Where's Waldo" have to do with football you may ask? Well one fan brought the game to life at a college football game. Don't believe me? Take a look below.



Now that is why I love the fans. It's called the superfan, and there's one in every college stadium. Some people may look at this as funny and even cool, but I see it differently. Often I go to sports events for the game being played, but in cases like this, I step back and look at the bigger picture. Fans are there to support their team. Fans are also there to support each other. This fan took it upon himself to do something unique to better the experience for those around him. Maybe it's just me who feels that way, but I love going to a game and looking at all the creative ways that people come dressed and show their support.

Every Thursday offers something new and unique in my weekly blog posts titled Did You See That? If sports aren't your thing, but you love to see weird, funny and sometimes quirky photos or pictures, check it out at http://saturdaysthenewsunday.blogspot.ca/ for a different side of college sports.

2 comments:

  1. that is Great !!! now...Can you name that Superfan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I wish I knew his name. Any idea on that one?

    ReplyDelete